Shop our Business Members
Click HERE to download a PDF of all business members who offer GSMA members discounts in appreciation for their support of this national park.
Click HERE to find a list of national parks across the country that offer GSMA members discounts and benefits.
National park tourism is a critical economic driver for gateway communities across the nation. Researchers estimate that for every $1 invested by American taxpayers, the National Park Service returns $10 to the U.S. economy.
While the economics of supporting GSMNP makes sense, most GSMA Business Members do it for an even simplier reason - they appreciate knowing their dues supports quality programs and services offered here in the Smokies.
As a GSMA Business Member, your $250 annual dues, entitles you to:
- An entry on the GSMA website with a link to the member’s website and a corresponding link from the member’s website to the GSMA website (3 million+ page hits a year)
- An annual membership card in the business principal’s name which entitles the presenter to a 20% discount in any GSMA bookstore and from other park associations
- 5 Smokies Life magazines twice a year
- 5 Bear Paw newsletters twice a year
- 10 Smokies Guides (the park newspaper) four times a year
- Park maps, Back country maps, Park fishing regulations
- Announcement of your membership in The Cub Report, GSMA's monthly e-newsletter (30,000+ subscribers)
For an additional $100 of support
- Your business receives all benefits listed above, plus a listing in 1 Smokies Life magazine
For an additional $150 of support
- Your business receives all benefits listed above, plus a listing in 2 Smokies Life magazines
How to become a Business Member
Click HERE to email Westy Fletcher for more information about becoming a GSMA Business Member today.